Find below some photos that I have taken using my Panoramic assist of my Nikon coolpix S8100. I had used my Picassa collage picture pile option to arrange the photos which came out really bad now have removed those pics after stitching them again using window live photo gallery which is much more presentable, thanks for the all the feedback, the "passion for perfection continues :-)"
1. Eastern Aizawl Panoramic Photos- Stitched together 5 photos , the view here is from Zemabawk and is of the Eastern side of Aizawl City.
2.Eastern Aizawl Panoramic Photos (Night time)
3. Aizawl View from Mualpui in late afternoon. 3 photos stitched together
4. Morning View from East Aizawl at Cloud lake - 4 photos stitched together
5. Khatla View (Western side of Aizawl) 4 photos stitch
6. Western View of Aizawl from New Capital Complex
7. 7th Day Tlang View from New Capital Complex
8. Aizawl View Laipuitlang to Zemabawk- stitched together 3 photos
9.Aizawl West View from Aeroplane, won't be fair if I post photos of only eastern Aizawl, photos of Western side of Aizawl
10.Western Aizawl view at night- 1, stitched together 3 photos but unlike the other daylight photos I have stitched together, the borderlines do not show. I have added a bit of glow and improved the contrast.
11.Western Aizawl view at night- 2
12. Dawrpui Vengthar, Dinthar, Tuikual view- Single photo which I took at night using the night landscape view.
13. Aizawl City Day and Night