Monday, February 7, 2011

Chennai Bangalore Pune Mumbai & back by Bus

Mumbai Trip

Chennai Omni Bus Stand

Mumbai Trip
Bangalore Kalasapalium Bus stand

Mumbai Trip
Mumbai Trip
The Sleeper Bus ride from Bangalore to Mumbai.

Mumbai Trip
Mumbai cabs have changed from Fiat Padmini to Santro

Mumbai Trip
Thakur Village, Mumbai

Mumbai Trip
Pune Mumbai Expressway, travelled on the old Asiad Green Bus on the way back to Chennai.

Mumbai Trip
Pune Near Swargate

Mumbai Trip
Bangalore Forum Mall

Mumbai Trip
Hosur road to Electronic city flyover

I travelled most of the way by Volvo bus, but the Asiad Bus & the sleeper bus were not very comfortable, I just wish that the Volvo buses had restrooms in the back, the travel from Chennai to Bangalore is around 6 hours and from Bangalore to Mumbai around 12 hours. I wanted to travel by train but due to last minute plans, I was on waiting list and found it more convenient to travel by Bus.

3 comments:

  1. Hey when were you here in Mumbai and why didn't we meet up? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Illusionaire- I had come for a quick visit, I do hope that we do get to meet one day...Cheers

    ReplyDelete