Friday, June 12, 2009
Aizawl Panoramic View
1. May 12, 2009 - Photo of Laipuitlang with landmark Cross on top of the hill. The Cross on top of the hill symbolizes Mizoram with it's full embrace of Christianity.
2. May 18, 2009 - A View of Chandmari from the Valley Below.
3. May 19, 2009 - A view of Dawrpui veng
4. May 16, 2009- Western View of Aizawl showing Dinthar Veng, Dawrpui Venthar & Khatla
4. May 12, 2009 - Sun setting in Zarkawt
5. May 18, 2009 - An upward glance of Aizawl from Chhinga Veng
6. May 18, 2009 - A view of Bethlehem Veng. Observe the number of Churches. Christianity has a very strong root in the cultural life of the most of the Mizo people. A lot of the places in Aizawl are named after towns and places in the bible like Bethlehem, Kannan, Eden, Zion, Salem( Jersualem) etc.
7. May 12, 2009 - A View of Republic Veng perched at the edge of the cliff. Most of the homes in Aizawl are built at very steep inclines in a step like manner up the slope of the hill.
8. May 11, 2009 - An eye view of Pachhunga University College Campus & ITI Veng. If you observe the roof's the houses, most of them have sloping roofs and practice rain water harvesting.
9. Govt Complex - The seat of the State Government.
10. May 12, 2009 - Wind blowing sand from dusty football grounds before a thunderstorm.