Monday, January 29, 2007

Reality Show

I can’ believe that I stayed up till 4 am watching the finale of Shilpa Shetty’s Big Brother episode…hmmm for the past two weeks, I have been watching her in the news and was just curious.
Racism is a system or which states that inherent biological differences between Human races determine cultural or individual achievement — with a corollary that one's own race is superior and has the right to rule others.
It has been a motivating factor in social discrimination, racial segregation and violence. Politicians are known to practice "Race baiting" in an effort to win votes.
Racism is everywhere…but we all can fight racism. It’ just the way an individual project themselves ;) I don’t know if Shilpa Shetty won out of sympathy or because she was worth it. I believe that most of the 63% vote that she won was out of sympathy. Have U ever imagined if we were to be seen 24/7 in a reality world…I wonder how many of us would have won it .I know that Big Brother’s reality show was only for 25 days but just imagine living in a world of reality show for 24/7 for the rest of our life!! Just a thought….:)
sangi

No comments:

Post a Comment